Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Camelid Castle has moved......

So all the regular readers may have seen that The Camelid Castle blog has moved to it's new home. If you've found your way back here to the original blog, never fear, click on this link and you will be redirected to 

camelidcastle.hups.net


The  new blog has lots of super new features to make photo viewing easier and the blog much more reader friendly! Go and have a look and let me know what you think.

Don't worry, all the old posts are still here. Feel free to view them and add comments, but I will be putting all new content on the new site.

Thanks for stopping by, but do come and say hello at the blog's new home!



1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to
    say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and
    I hope you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated..........