Sunday, March 10, 2013

Favourite photo Friday..... ummmm Sunday - 10/3/13

So it's been a week of illness and computer issues in this house. After returning from 9 days in Queensland with Astrid we have all been sick and everything has been a bit broken.  Lightroom is now up and running and I'm working through some photos from our trip, so I'll post a few later in the week.

In the meantime, here is my belated Friday photo.  Since Summer is now officially over I thought I'd better get one of my pics of the summer blooming dahlias from our garden.  They are very pretty flowers, and each one is quite intricate yet a little different from the next.  I'm particularly fond of this reddy/orange one.


Photo details:
D80 with Tamron 90mm f2.8
ISO 400, focal length 90mm
Exposure: 1/4000 @ f/3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated..........