Friday, March 1, 2013

Favourite photo Friday - 1/3/13

This photo is an oldie, I took it in 2009 when I was starting to get into photography. It wasn't long after I got my macro lens and I was quite a fan of taking many pics of my cats.

This is one of my favourite pictures of Mulder. He was just staring off into the distance, wondering why I was so insistent on following him around with the camera. He does like to show off for the camera, but only when the mood strikes him. Lucky for him there are some cute pictures of him, because the real life version is being rather irritating at the moment. He is easier to deal with in picture form!




Photo details:
D80 with Tamron 90mm f2.8
ISO 640, focal length 90mm
Exposure: 1/40 @ f/3.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated..........