Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A collection of pics from Søren's first 2 weeks!

I have a mountain of photos from the last few weeks...... I thought I took a lot of photos of Astrid when she was a newborn, but I've excelled myself this time - I'm at 542 photos just of Soren up until the end of October!  I won't bore everyone with all of them but I'll post a selection of my favourites from his first 2 weeks on the outside.

I have a ton of cute 'newborn' photos I took at a week old which I'll do a separate post for and some family pics we had taken by a photographer which I'll also post shortly.  Seemingly I have less time to edit photos and blog these days, so I'll get on with it.......

1 day old  and cuddles with mum!




2 days old  - my squishy, peaceful face.......



3 days old - Meeting the great-grandparents (Nan and Pa).

Nan is blind and mostly deaf, so she had to just feel Soren as she couldn't see him.



4 days old and cuddles with big sister Astrid (who still adores me)!



5 days - cuddles with a suited up Grandpa as he headed off to receive an award and peacefully sleeping with my bunny and a rug a friend knitted for my big sister!



6 days - sleeping like an angel.... 

I love wrap me ups, just like my big sister (sssh, mum sometimes puts me in her pink one)!


1 week old, it's a hard life!



8 days -look how little I am!

 Rob and Anto with their youngest offspring. We had to do a size comparison with baby Benjamin (now 5 months) as we did a similar one with Benjamin's sister Sarah and Astrid as a newborn who are 3 months apart in age! ...... and yet more cuddles with Granny.



11 days - still sleeping peacefully!



13 days - cuddles with mum, my big sister, and the midwife who caught me as I entered the world, Janette!



2 weeks - Briefly awake for cuddles with Uncle Mikl, but it's tough staying awake for too long.......




16, 17 and 18 days - meeting more family

I finally get to meet Gramps and Aunt Triona who have arrived from Queensland and Great Aunt Sue who is up from Victoria.....


The last day of October 

.......and I'm 18 days old and look at me, bright eyed and showing my awesome head control!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated..........